2021 Financial Achievements
50 New Families assisted
with packages at an average of $10,600 per package.
$75,000 Spent on research
resulting in 7 major publications in international journals.
174 scholarships awarded
across 10 schools at an average of $1,750 per student.
spent on awareness and integration including:
- Production and launching of an awareness and donation campaign across all TV and social media platforms during world autism month.
- Launching of a new project called “I Can be Productive” in collaboration with Step Together.
- Sponsoring of the International Vocational education training Proposal (Bernard Graves) in collaboration with Step Together which will start in 2022.
- Initiation of new partnerships on social media with Instashop Dubai & Nok Nok Lebanon.
- Awareness raising collaboration with Sarah’s Bag at the Lebanese pavilion at Expo 2020, selling different items branded “I am me #special”.
- Contribution to all of the learning resources in the launching of a new section at Makassed Lycee Khadija al Kobra, Makassed Learning Abilities Center.
- Sponsoring 4 students with their scholarships for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Certified Behavior Analyst final exam.