“Maximizing Student Progress” Ronald Leaf, PhD
May 25 2018 ,Issam Fares Hall at the American University of Beirut
Training includes an overview of students with developmental disabilities and a review of applied research, principles of behavioral analysis and management, a description and explanation of treatment programs and curricula, and demonstrations of teaching methodologies.
- Enhance a clearer and more accurate understanding of Developmental Disabilities
- Facilitate an understanding of the foundations of education and its evolution
- Understand effective treatment procedures and maximize student ability
To reserve your place and register at a nominal fee please click here to download the registration form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01-350000 Ext 7808 before May 21.
PLACES ARE LIMITED
- Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
- Venue: Issam Fares Hall at the American University of Beirut
- Intended Audience: , , ,
OpenMinds aims to spread awareness and acceptance of special needs throughout the community via innovative initiatives. The aim of the various...
OpenMinds strives to ensure that those with special needs receive their full rights with regards to health, education, and social benefits. We...
At OpenMinds we believe that one of the greatest challenges adolescents and young adults with special needs face is becoming financially...