“Maximizing Student Progress” Ronald Leaf, PhD
May 25 2018 ,Issam Fares Hall at the American University of Beirut
Training includes an overview of students with developmental disabilities and a review of applied research, principles of behavioral analysis and management, a description and explanation of treatment programs and curricula, and demonstrations of teaching methodologies.
- Enhance a clearer and more accurate understanding of Developmental Disabilities
- Facilitate an understanding of the foundations of education and its evolution
- Understand effective treatment procedures and maximize student ability
To reserve your place and register at a nominal fee please click here to download the registration form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01-350000 Ext 7808 before May 21.
PLACES ARE LIMITED
- Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
- Venue: Issam Fares Hall at the American University of Beirut
- Intended Audience: Teachers and classroom aids, Parents, Psychologists, Therapists working with children with developmental disabilities